BEST FOREX TRADING APP
WHAT ARE FOREX TRADING APPS ?
FOREX: Forex (FX) is the marketplace where various national currencies are traded. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world, with trillions of dollars changing hands every day. There is no centralized location, rather the forex market is an electronic network of banks, brokers, institutions, and individual traders (mostly trading through brokers or banks).
Many entities, from financial institutions to individual investors, have currency needs, and may also speculate on the direction of a particular pair of currencies movement. They post their orders to buy and sell currencies on the network so they can interact with other currency orders from other parties.
The forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week, except for holidays. Currencies may still trade on a holiday if at least the country/global market is open for business.
Now here come we come to the forex trading app, In 21stcentury trading in forex no more lengthier process like earlier, Today you have to just place order through broker trading platform, but it has became more simpler now just with a single or two clicks of your phone you can trade using forex trading apps in multiple currencies just from your home by simply using a smart phone. Let me tell you how just download your brokers forex trading app from Playstore or Apple store and simply log in to in. Now you would see a similar interface just like your broker platform.
FOREX TRADING ACCOUNT WITH CAPITAL STREET FX
- Go to http://demo.capitalstreetfx.com/users/registration-step1.aspx.
- Fill up details in Step1 & Step2.
- Now you will be directed to page that is your dashboard.
- Click on Apple app store or Google Play Store.
- Now, you can simply log in to your forex trading app after downloading.
HOW TO USE A FOREX TRADING APP?
- Login to CAPITAL STREET MOBILE TRADER
- Now rates are in front of you.
- Select forex pair of your choice, to place a buy order tap on ASK rate, and for sale, order tap on BID rate. Pop up will open in front of you.
- Suppose you select market order
- After order execution, you will receive a notification.
- You can see your order status by tapping on Menu options a pop-up will open in front of you.
7. To see open positions, tap on positions
8. To see your Profit & Loss tap on “Accounts section”
9. To see historical trades, tap on “History”
10.To add instruments in rate list, tap on “Instruments”
11.To change Charts settings, tap on “Charts”
12.To log out of application, tap on “Exit Application”.