GOSH Charity teams up with Ripple to aid sick children – 22 March
22 Mar 2023
Ripple and UK Non-Profit Join Forces in Critical Partnership.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity (GOSH Charity), a leading UK non-profit association that supports children with cancer, has teamed up with Ripple, a major cryptocurrency company, to give aid and backing to sick children and their families. Sandy Young, Managing Director of Ripple for the UK and Europe, blazoned the collaboration on Twitter.
- The two-time cooperation will begin in April, coinciding with the launch of the TCS London Marathon, for which GOSH Charity is the sanctioned charity of the time.
- Over,1000 runners from the GOSH Charity will share in the event to raise millions of pounds sterling to help children with cancer in the UK. Ripple will give its coffers and support for this cause. During the marathon on April 23, Ripple Labs will finance a room for the GOSH Charity platoon to relax in after the race. The runners from the charity will be suitable to rest there after running over 26 long hauls to raise finances for sick children.
- Sandy Young expressed her excitement about the collaboration in an interview, stating that Ripple looks forward to supporting the vital work that GOSH Charity does for children with cancer in the UK.
- She believes that this cooperation is a great illustration of how Ripple can use its coffers to make a real impact in the world, particularly for the children being treated at GOSH.