Oil Prices Down Around 1%, reversing gain after the Bearish U.S Economic Data
Crude Oil WTI futures rose 0.16% at 87.48 on Wednesday.
Asia market oil prices fell on Thursday and more down because of the increased supply market is afraid that the global economy could slow further. Brent crude oil rose by $93.40 (0.4%) on Thursday.
After Russia’s invasion of Ukraine t market has been distressed about the improper supply of crude oil and OPEC struggled to increase output.
The finance minister of seven clubs will discuss the US president’s administration proposed price cap on Russia at Friday’s meeting.
Oil prices are down after releasing the economic data from china.
The two famous crude oils are West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and Brent crude oil. We all know the most demanded commodity is crude oil. oil is the benchmark for global economic activity the nature of crude oil prices reflects the volatile and liquid nature of the market. Let’s see some more information with the help of a chart.
On technical fronts, the WTI crude Oil; RSI stood at 45.950, and currently it is trading below all SMA except MA (5). So, the SELL position can be taken with the following target and stop-loss:
TRADE SIGNAL: WTI crude oil- SELL AT 87.48, TARGET:85.40, STOPLOSS:89.00
Read More Technical Analysis
- GERMAN BUND FUTURE TECHNICAL PRICE ANALYSIS & NEWS – 24 MARCH 2023
- FTSE 100 AND EUROPEAN STOCKS RECOVER AS SWISS CENTRAL BANK – 24 MARCH
- GOLD PRICE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND FUNDAMENTAL OVERVIEW REPORT – 24 MARCH 2023
- The Collapse of several cryptocurrencies
- Corporate Actions For The Upcoming Week – 27th March to 31st March