With our Risk Free Trades offer you get THE ULTIMATE TOOL OF THE TRADE. We Insure Your Deposits So You Feel Secure About Your Trades.
Your deposit will be insured so that if you make a profit - it stays in your account. Should your trade go in an unplanned direction we reimburse you for the losses.
Read Full Terms and Conditions...
1. Fund your trading account*. We offer upto 50% maximum insurance of your account balance. *Trading risk insurance service is available to both new and existing clients, who have already opened and funded trading accounts.
2. Once your deposit has been credited to your trading account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify how much of your account balance you want to be insured (the maximum being 50%) *Depending on the amount and the % of balance insured, the user will have to trade lots @ $2 insurance per standard lot, equivalent to the insurance amount before making a withdrawal. For example if the user chooses to insure $50 out of $100 deposit, the number of lots to be traded will be as follows Insurance amount ($50)/$2 per insurance lot = 25 lots
3. The insurance will come into force after the user sends us an email specifying the details such as the amount/percentage of the user's account that is to be insured. This amount/percentage has to be deciced before the user starts trading and cannot be applied part-way through a trade. The insurance remains in force for one year.
4. If the insured event occurs, you will get the 100% reimbursement of your insured deposit.
5. The insurance becomes invalid in the following cases: first reimbursement of insured amount is made; first withdrawal of funds from your trading account is made; after one year when the insurance came into force.
6. In order to obtain reimbursement of your insured deposit, you have to send a request to email@example.com. Your request will be processed within 1-2 business days*.*Requests submitted after the expiration of the insurance period will not be accepted for processing.
7. Once the reimbursement is deposited into your trading account, you can: proceed with your trading; fund trading account, if necessary;
8. The reimbursement of insured deposit can be partially or fully withdrawn from your trading account after the completion of the trading volume only. Partial withdrawals for partial volumes traded after the insurance is disbursed, are not possible.
9. For you to claim the insured amount the account should be down by atleast as much as the insurance.
10. The full insurance has to be claimed at once. Making claims in partial bits will not be approved
11.Each subsequent replenishment of your trading account is liable to the trading risk insurance service on the above-mentioned conditions. Partial insurance is not available.