Capital Street Inter markets Limited is a Global Business Company (GBC1) incorporated and regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius. It is fully licensed and regulated by the FSC Mauritius, as a Full Services Investment Dealer....
9th Floor, Ebene Tower, 52 Cybercity Ebene, Republic of Mauritius
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully and thoroughly before requesting for the promotion to be applied to your account
01. The “Upto 450% Deposit Bonus” Program is an ongoing program that will run from January 2018.
02. The Bonus can be applied to non-ECN accounts only.
03. The leverage conditions of the underlying account will prevail(Please Refer To Clause 23 for Further Details on Leverage Rules.
04. The Bonus will not be automatically applied on the Client’s initial minimum deposit of USD 500 or more and subsequent deposits of USD 500 or more into the live trading account to which the Program has been applied. Clients need to make a deposit and request for the bonus by sending an email or contacting customer support on live chat.
Please Note: The request for a bonus does not guarantee its approval/acceptance. It is the sole discretion of the company to provide a bonus or to decline such a request. The company’s decision on this matter is final and there can be no contest or debate on the decision of the company in this matter. The precise amount of bonus provided, any related terms not mentioned herewith and any other relevant information may be indicated to the client with an advance notice of any changes 48(forty eight) hours prior to such changes becoming effective and the client agrees to submit to the authority of the company in all such matters without contest.
For Example: If a Client deposits USD 1000 into an approved live account and requests for the bonus to be applied, a bonus credit of upto 450% (USD 4500) will be credited to the account, effectively magnifying the Client’s deposit.
05. The Bonus can be applied on internal transfers to the live trading account to which the Program has been applied. This requires written confirmation from Capital Street FX confirming that the internal transfer amount is eligible for such a bonus based on the terms of the promotion.
06. The Bonus Program can be applied to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only. In the event that a Client has already applied the Bonus to a live account, no other Bonus Account may be opened under any circumstances.
07. The cumulative maximum bonus amount that can be earned by a Client is USD 25000 or equivalent. Requests for bonuses(individual/cumulative) of higher amounts may be authorized/rejected at the sole discretion of the company.
08. The Bonus is FULLY TRADEABLE. This means that the bonus can be used to increase a Client’s leverage, as well as used fully to trade and hold positions. Even in the event that a Client’s equity reaches or falls below the level of the Bonus, the Bonus will not be automatically removed from the client’s account.
09. The Bonus is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Only profits, any rebates earned and the Client’s deposits into the account may be withdrawn.
10. Any withdrawal made from the Client’s account will result in the Bonus received by the Client being removed from the account in full. This applies to withdrawal of profits, rebates and/or deposits made by the Client.
For Example: If a Client deposits 1000 USD into their approved bonus account he/ she will receive a fully tradeable bonus of a maximum of 4500 USD. If the Client then withdraws 500 USD, the full amount of $4500 will be removed from the Bonus received by the Client.
In the event of the bonus being removed from the account subsequent to a/any withdrawal as above, the user agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred as a result of the removal of the Bonus received by a Client due to a withdrawal
Please Note – The company may allow a partial withdrawal of profits with a proportionate amount of bonus being removed from the account at its SOLE DISCRETION according to the formula mentioned in clause 12. Clients are requested to please clarify the exact details of their account based on their account/bonus history to check their eligibility for any partial withdrawals.
11. Under the terms of the bonus, partial withdrawal of profits(only where approved and/or applicable) can be made by clients from the account at the rate of $10.00 per one(1.00) standard lot traded round turn(opened and closed) in the account. For purposes of this promotion, 1 standard lot is defined as the greater of
a) $100,000 in notional value traded(per side)
b) 100,000 units of the base currency in the pair traded, in case this amount is greater than $100,000.
For example in GBP/USD, the value of 1.00 standard lot is 100,000 GBP and not 100,000 USD.
c) The value of the standard lot of the said instrument as traded on its recognized benchmark exchange, ECN or OTC venue. For example in the case of gold, 1 standard lot is 100.00 ounces, the value of which is greater than $120,000.
MOST IMPORTANT : Partial withdrawal of profits are available on accounts that have a received a maximum total bonus of $6000(US Dollars Six Thousand Only). This bonus amount may have been received in one single deposit or over multiple cumulative deposits. For accounts that have received a single bonus amount in excess of $3000 at any time(in the current deposit or previously), the FULL trading volume has to be completed prior to any withdrawals(profits and/or deposits) from the account. This clause overrides any other condition stated elsewhere in case of any overlap and/or contradiction.
12. The unrestricted withdrawal of all profits and deposits made in the account is possible once the total
volume requirement for the bonus has been completed. The volume requirement is determined using
the below formula “Total amount of bonus received / 10 = total number of standard lots required”.
For example a client makes a deposit of $1000 in their account and receives a bonus of $2750(275%).
The total volume requirement shall be as follows
a) 2750(bonus amount) / 10 = 275.00 standard lots This volume requirement has to be satisfied for the client to be able to withdraw the full equity in their account(including deposits and profits BUT EXCLUDING the bonus amount). Till the volume requirement is completed, the client may withdraw partial profits(with express permission and agreement in writing from the company subject to preceding terms laid out above.
b) Should the client wish to make a withdrawal greater than the permitted amount in their account prior to the completion of the terms, or should the client wish to cancel a bonus already received before completing the terms, the client can request for the removal of the bonus from their account. In such a situation, the bonus amount originally credited to the client account shall be removed in full from the client account. Any profits made using the bonus, shall be cancelled in full along with the bonus, and any losses made while trading shall be deducted from the client’s deposit.
13. Any Bonus amount received and/or removed/cancelled/written off previously counts towards the maximum cumulative Bonus amount, a client can avail.
14. The Bonus can only be applied to the account for which the bonus has been approved and bonus amounts received cannot be transferred between a Client’s trading accounts.
15. The deposit bonus promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion automatically in any given account. In case the client wishes to combine more than one promotion in one account, the client may make a request to the Customer Support Department in writing with full details of the combination they desire. The final decision on this matter rests with Capital Street FX, and we may in our sole discretion permit or decline such a request. The terms upon which multiple promotions may be combined will be decided and stated to the client in writing, should such an offer be made/accepted for a client account.
16. A Deposit bonus may be requested by a qualifying client for every deposit made into the account. Approval to credit/provide such bonus(es) is subject to the discretion of the company and there is no binding obligation upon the company to do so. In the event that multiple deposit bonuses are combined together over multiple deposits, the following terms shall apply
a) All bonus amounts credited shall be combined to calculate the total bonus availed/credited in the account.
b) The terms and requirements of all bonuses shall be cumulative – this means that the required trading volume, the bonus amount to be deducted from the final balance of the account at the time of any withdrawals/cancellation/forfeiture, as well as the bonus amount thresholds and conditions shall all be based upon the total amount of bonus funds credited to the account.
c) In case of cancellation of such combined bonuses, the full amount of the clubbed bonuses(the total amount received in bonuses over the deposits in question) shall be the deductible amount from the total ending balance of the account at the time of bonus cancellation.
d) The cancellation of profits and deduction of losses in cases where such a combined bonus is cancelled shall be based on the below formula
Ending Balance(balance at time of bonus cancellation) – Total Bonus Credited(combined amount) – Total Deposits – Net Profits/Losses Made With Bonus = Withdrawable Funds
For e.g (example 1)
User X makes the following deposits and receives corresponding bonuses on the said dates
|Date||Deposit||Bonus||Starting Balance||Ending Balance|
|01/02/2018||1100(deposit 2)||4950(450% bonus)||6550(6050 + 500)||6550|
In the above example the client makes deposits and receives bonuses on 02/01 and 01/02 and combines the two bonuses together. There is a loss of deposit + trading funds between deposit 1 and deposit 2($2500 loss) and then the client makes a new deposit and also gets a bonus on this deposit which is combined with the $500(bonus funds left over) from the first bonus. In this case the client’s volume requirement becomes a total of 225 + 495 lots to be completed before there can be any withdrawal of funds from the account(profits or deposit).
In the above example, the client makes a trading profit of $1450 on 15/02/2018 to bring the total account balance upto $8000. The client has traded 50 lots as an assumption. In this case if the client wants to make a withdrawal, the amount available for withdrawal = 0, based on the below reasons.
a) Multiple bonus total amount > threshold(6k)
b) Single bonus amount > threshold(3k)
c) Full trading volume Required = 720. Current trading volume = 50(less than full required in case of bonus amount greater than threshold for single/total bonus)
d) Total Starting Balance = 750 + 2250 + 1100 + 4950 = 9050. Current Balance = 8000. Therefore Account is in loss
As a second example we take the same User X in a different position.
|Date||Deposit||Bonus||Starting Balance||Ending Balance|
|01/02/2018||1100(deposit 2)||4950(450% bonus)||6550(6050 + 500)||6550|
|05/02/2018||-||-||6550||15000 ($8450 profit)|
Volume completed by User in this case = 300 lots
Withdrawable amount by user in this case = 0 and the reason for this is that the full volume is to be completed prior to the profit amount becoming available and partial withdrawals at the rate of 300 x 10 are not withdrawable since the user has breached the bonus threshold for a single bonus on deposit 2.
Please Note – If the user had turned a profit of $8450 WITHOUT deposit 2(and bonus2) with a volume of 100 lots, the amount withdrawable would be $10 x 100 = $1000. This is because the user has not received a total bonus more than $6000 and not received a single bonus more than $3000, and the account has an ending balance > starting balance(deposit 1 + bonus 1)
In case the user wishes to cancel the bonus in example 1 before completing the full volume, the withdrawable amount would be as follows
8000(ending balance) – 7200(full bonus amount from bonus 1 and 2) – 1850(total deposits) – 1050(net loss resulting from 2500 loss in bonus 1 and 1450 profit in bonus 2) = -2100
In case the user wishes to cancel the bonus in example 2 before completing the full volume, the withdrawable amount would be as follows
15000(ending balance) – 7200(total bonus credited) – 1850(total deposits) – 5950(net result of 2500 loss and 8450 profit) = 0
17. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused the Terms and Conditions of this Bonus Program by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), or using any other combination that offers the client a riskless trading opportunity, then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client’s consent, to remove the Bonus from the Client’s trading account(s) or from his profitable hedged accounts with immediate effect. All profits made from such trading activity shall also be removed from the client account along with the bonus funds. Any losses made in the account(s) shall be deducted from the client’s funds on deposit.
Under the terms of the promotion, trading strategies including, but not limited to the below are strictly prohibited:
18. If the company has reason to believe that a user is in violation of the terms of the promotion and/or abusing/misusing the terms of the bonus, the company shall inform the user in writing of the said violation and may exercise remedies including but not limited to
a) Cancellation of the bonus and any profits made in the account while the bonus funds were in the account, with immediate effect.
b) Removal of the bonus funds, profits made using the bonus funds and a closure of the account, followed by a return of the user’s funds to the account from which the user’s own funds on deposit were originally received.
c) In case the account using the promotion has a current balance that is below the original starting balance, any losses made in the account shall be deducted from the user’s deposited funds and the remaining funds shall be remitted back to the client, via the same method as the mode of deposit.
PLEASE NOTE :The company’s decision in matters related to misuse/violation of the bonus terms and conditions is final and binding. All promotions offered by us are at the sole discretion of the company and no binding obligation is placed upon the company to negotiate any part/benefit/disadvantage of a promotion with users of the promotion including but not limited to its starting/end dates, amounts, terms and conditions, availability to individual users/accounts or any other sub component/condition.
19. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has more than one account under this Bonus Program, then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client’s consent to remove the Bonus and/or profits derived from the promotion(s), from the Client’s trading account(s) with immediate effect. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the Stop Out of open positions after such an adjustment, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
20. The Client acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products which involve a high level of risk. When trading in such products, it is possible for Clients to lose all of their invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and Clients should ensure that they understand the risks involved. Clients should seek independent advice if necessary.
Please Note – If your financial condition does not allow you to risk the funds placed in your account without affecting your lifestyle, this product/service is NOT MEANT for you. If we come across any material information in writing/otherwise that indicates that your account is funded with capital that you cannot afford to lose or that you do not have adequate means to support yourself and/or any dependents, the company reserves the right to unilaterally cancel any promotion applied in your account, and return the funds on deposit(less and costs and losses incurred by you) with immediate effect. In such an event, all provisions of clauses 12, 13, 19, 20, 21 and any/all other applicable terms shall apply without any exclusion or exception.
21. The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to unilaterally modify or terminate this Bonus Program or any of the Terms and Conditions included herein, at any time, without obtaining the Client’s consent. The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses/loss of profits resulting from such a change.
22. The maximum term of the bonus is 1 month, or 30 days(whichever occurs earlier). At the end of the available period, the bonus shall stand cancelled and be removed from the client’s account. If the terms of the bonus have not been fulfilled before this time, any/all profits earned from the use of the bonus shall stand cancelled and be removed from the client account in addition to the bonus amount credited. In case of an account being in loss at the end of the bonus period(if the closing balance of the account is less than the starting balance when the bonus was credited to the account, excluding any secondary deposits thereafter), all losses shall be deducted from the client’s funds on deposit. Continued use of a bonus beyond the bonus period is at the sole discretion of the company and the company’s decision is final. The company shall accept no liability whatsoever for any losses/loss of profits resulting from the removal of the bonus/profits earned using the bonus(in case the terms of the promotion have not been fulfilled before the end of the bonus term) whatsoever. In case of combined bonuses, the 1 month timeline shall be based on the time of the first deposit/bonus in the series of combined bonuses.
23. For accounts using the “upto 450% bonus offer” the following leverage conditions shall apply based on pre-set system thresholds that cannot be overridden under any conditions whatsoever
|Account Balance (deposit + bonus)||Leverage|
|$1000 - $3000||1:1000|
|$3001 - $5000||1:300|
|$5001 - $10000||1:200|
|$10001 - $50000||1:150|
|$50001 and above||1:100(maximum - can be lower as per risk management guidelines)|
Please Note – The leverage levels mentioned above are indicative and expected to be applicable in most cases. In case of unusual market volatility or based on risk management considerations, leverage can be reduced without notice and it is the sole right of the company to do so without contest. The company assumes no liability whatsoever for any losses caused as a result of reduction in leverage. The company may impose a limit on the maximum number of open positions/orders in a single account at its sole discretion, in case of accounts using a promotion(s). Account Balance in the above table implies the funds reflecting as balance in the account including the deposits made by a user, any/all bonuses/promotional funds/cash backs credited into the account as well as any profits(realized and unrealized) in the account at any given point in time. In case of any doubts about what constitutes the account balance, please contact the company for clarification. Leverage is subject to regular revision(s) up/down based on the changes in the account balance as part of the overall risk management protocols followed by the company.
24. Other trading conditions – The company makes all efforts to provide the best trading conditions for accounts using promotional bonuses and/or other promotions. The company cannot make any guarantees towards the availability of trading conditions that may be to the liking/convenience of all clients at all times. The Forex and CFD’s market is an electronically traded market composed of interbank participants and trading conditions can be adversely affected due to multiple factors that may not be within the control of the company. Such variances include but are not limited to
Availability/Non Availability of Trading in Specific Instruments At Different Times
Availability of sufficient liquidity to execute trades at any given time
With Swap/Swap Free trading at all times in all/specific instruments
Any outages on the trading platform in specific/all instruments
Higher than usual spreads and/or higher/lower volatility in prices
25. For the purposes of this promotion and all others offered by Capital Street FX, the “upto 450% bonus” promotion includes all bonuses over and above 225% applied to any client account. The terms applicable to all bonuses above 225% are as per the terms of the “Upto 450% Bonus” promotion. Bonus amounts upto 225% are governed by the rules of the 200% bonus promotion.
26. Any inadvertent errors or oversights in the above terms are purely incidental and cannot be used for the deliberate misuse of any benefit offered to clients availing this promotion in their account. The terms of the promotion are meant to be followed in their correct intent and not the written word. All clients can request for clarification via email. All written queries related to the above promotion may be addressed to email@example.com