Dow futures lift following a positive week, with the banking sector in focus.
- U.S. stock futures were trading advanced during Sunday’s evening deals after major standard pars limited a positive week amid ongoing banking fermentation as Federal Reserve policymakers Powell and Yellen tried to assure investors that the U.S. banking system would remain stable.
- By 1840 ET (2240 GMT) Dow Jones futures and Nasdaq 100 futures gained 0.4 all while S&P 500 futures added 0.5.
- In the week ahead, request actors will be covering any developments in the failing banking sector, while goods trade balance, CB consumer confidence, pending home deals, GDP, PCE, and Michigan consumer sentiment, as well as speeches from the Fed’s Jefferson, Yellen, and the FOMC’s Barkin, will also be nearly watched.
- During Friday’s trade, the Dow Jones Industrial Average added 132.3 points or0.4, the S&P 500 gained 22.3 points or0.6 to,971, and the Nasdaq Composite lifted 36.6 points or0.3,824. For the week, the Dow gained1.2, the S&P 500 lifted1.4, and the Nasdaq added1.8.
- On the bond requests, United States 10- Time rates were at3.372