What are The Best Ways to Invest Money?
20 Mar 2021
1. Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
This is a real estate investment done as a direct investment on a property, called an Equity REIT, or by taking a mortgage on the property, known as a mortgage REIT. Alternatively, one can invest in a combination of hybrid REITs, which are Equity REITs, and a mortgage REIs.
2. Certificate of Deposits
Certificate Deposits are investments options through which banks set interest rates to be paid to particular investors over a set period of time. The investor receives the agreed returns if they do not access their money during that period. The low-risk investment option is similar to savings options, but it limits investors from accessing their funds freely. Banks proceed to invest the funds in their own endeavours for the investors to earn the agreed-upon interests.
3. Forex Trading
Forex trading involves buying and selling currencies for purposes of making profits, facilitating international trade or simply for creating a balance in the market. Forex trading is a volatile investment because of the constant need to convert currencies. This volatility can be of benefit or loss to an investor.
4. Initial Public Offering
A company’s shares must be availed to the public through an Initial Public Offering to secure the shares listing on any securities exchange. First, an offer is made to the public to subscribe to the share capital of a company at a certain issue price. Then it finally becomes part of the secondary market allowing investors to trade. An Initial Public Offering does not guarantee that investors will get shares. In fact, the shares can double in value or make great losses.
5. DIVIDEND-EARNING STOCK
Many stable companies pay dividends to investors who hold their stock. The dividend percentage garnered varies from company to company. Besides the dividends, this kind of stock is a great investment because it enables members to share in capital gains.
6. Preferred Stock
Preferred stock is a type of capital stock besides the common stocks that company’s issue. Common stockholders have voting rights that are not extended to preferred stockholders. However, as the name suggests, preferred stocks prioritize investors in getting their monies before common stock investors. Also referred to as hybrid security, preferred stocks have a par value that is affected by interest rates. A rise in interest rates reduces profits while a drop in interest rates leads to an increase in profits for preferred stockholders.
7. Corporate Bonds
Corporate bonds are classified as high, medium or low quality. They are bonds issued by big companies to finance company projects or market research with a promise to pay bondholders a fixed interest over a set period of time.
8. US Savings Bond and Treasury Securities
This is a federal and state protected investment that minimizes the chances of investors losing their money. Savings bonds can be bought from 50 to 10,000 dollars, and the interest earned is not taxed. There are numerous types of US Savings Bond with differing specifications and benefits:
- Treasury Bonds – They are packaged as a 30-year term, with interest paid every 6 months till maturity.
- Series I – These have a flexible inflation-linked return and a fixed interest rate return.
iii. Series EE- They offer a fixed interest rate routinely added to the bond on a monthly basis. An investor must hold the bond for at least five years in order to receive the minimum rate.
- Treasury Notes – These are bonds that accumulate interest rate until maturity. The maturity period ranges from two to 10 years. Payments are made semi-annually.
- Treasury Bills -These are bonds bought at a discount and paid par value when the bonds mature. They are short-term securities and mature as from 3 months.
These bonds and securities can be bought individually or through mutual funds. Selling securities and bonds before maturity loses money, whereas waiting for them to mature before selling secures the huge gains.
Commodities are typically natural resources that are traded in bulk. Resources such as agricultural products, precious metals, lumber, foreign currency and fossil fuels are all considered commodities.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is backed by cryptography (think bitcoin). Basically, cryptocurrency can be used to buy goods and services, but most often is used for trading and investing.
Solution: Earning money with Online Trading is possible with CAPITAL STREET FX :
- Deals in All Market Types: Forex (currencies), Stock indices (NASDAQ, S&P500), Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, Commodities
- Reliable Broker: As an Investment Dealer (Full-Service Dealer excluding underwriting), Capital Street is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC, Mauritius) in the conduct of its securities dealing business.
- Deposit & Withdrawal:
- Segregated Client Fund Accounts
- Regulatory Oversight of Day-to-Day Operations by the Regulator
- Capital Reserve Requirements from the Regulator
- Regulatory Capital Reserve on Deposit with The Regulator
- Secure encryption of all client transactions and data
- External Directors and Auditors ensuring full compliance of risk management and financial stability
- Different Platforms to trade according to your convenience