Apple’s Overweight Rating and $190.00 Price Target are Maintained by JPMorgan.
- JPMorgan, a leading investment bank, has maintained its “Overweight” rating on Apple’s (NASDAQ: AAPL) stock, with a price target of $190.00. The new price target represents a significant upside potential from the current stock price of $166.47.
- The JPMorgan analyst’s rating came after the company had 34 buy ratings, 9 hold ratings, and 2 sell ratings from other analysts. Apple’s stock price has been on the rise lately, with a 4.51% increase in the last month. However, the stock has been down -0.45% over the past year.
- Investing Pro, a financial analysis website, has a different perspective on Apple’s fair value. According to Investing Pro, Apple’s fair value is $147.80, which represents a downside of 11.21% from the current stock price. However, Investing Pro believes that the degree of uncertainty associated with this fair value is low.
- Investors and analysts alike have been keeping a close eye on Apple’s performance over the past year, especially in light of the ongoing pandemic and its effects on the global economy. Despite the challenges, Apple has continued to generate strong earnings and revenue, thanks in part to its popular products and services.
- Apple’s most recent earnings report showed that the company had generated $111.4 billion in revenue, a record-breaking figure that exceeded analyst expectations. The strong performance was driven by strong demand for the iPhone 12, as well as growth in other product categories like wearables and services.
- In addition to its strong financial performance, Apple has also been making strategic moves to position itself for future growth. For example, the company has been investing heavily in research and development to develop new products and technologies, such as augmented reality and self-driving cars.
- Apple has also been expanding its presence in key markets around the world, including China and India. These efforts are aimed at capturing new customers and driving growth in emerging markets, which could help the company sustain its long-term success.
- Overall, while there are some differences in opinion among analysts and investors regarding Apple’s fair value and future prospects, there is widespread agreement that the company remains a strong performer with significant potential for growth. As always, investors should carefully evaluate their own investment goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions.